We receive certain information when you use our services or contact us. The personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your names, address, phone number, e-mail address, as well as any other information you actively provide to us, for example in correspondence. We may also combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy. In addition to the information we collect, as described above, we use technology such as cookies to collect general data about the use of our website(s). This enables us to collect your IP-address and information about your activities on our website. We collect all this information of you in order to:
- address you by your name;
- process and answer your queries;
- execute the agreement that we have with you;
- respond to questions and/or complaints;
- compile and analyze statistics about the use of our website(s);
- improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our website(s);
- save and handle potential job applications;
- meet legal obligations if applicable.
We may also disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is legally required or reasonably necessary for the execution of the agreement. Relevant examples of such disclosure include submitting your personal data to a third party that is responsible for executing an agreement or using this data to accurately respond to questions or complaints. Your personal data will not be disclosed to individuals, agencies, or organizations outside of the European Union.
Special and/or sensitive personal data
We do not intend to collect data of our website visitors who are younger that 16 years of age, unless the parents or guardian granted permission for this data collection. However, we cannot check whether a website visitor is older than 16 years. For this reason, we encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent the collection of data without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us using the contact details below. We will then make sure that this data will be deleted.
We would like to inform you of your rights concerning the collection and use of your data. Under European law, individuals have the right to:
- Access their personal data
Individuals have the right to access the personal data we collect and may obtain a copy of this data by contacting us.
Individuals have the right to have personal data rectified if it is incomplete and/or erroneous and can make a request for rectification by contacting us.
In some circumstances, you have the right to the erasure of your personal data. Those circumstances include:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and/or processed;
- You withdraw the (explicit) consent you previously provided to process the information;
- You object to the processing of your personal data and have legitimate, compelling reasons which supersede our interests and reasons for processing your data;
- You object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- You are below the age of 16 and our website has collected your personal data;
- We are obligated to delete your personal data after the time limits set by laws or other regulations;
- There are (no longer) any legal grounds for processing your data.
- Data minimisation
Individuals reserve the right to minimize the processing of your personal data. If we are informed that we are using incorrect personal data, we will not use this data until it has been rectified. We will furthermore restrict processing data if the processing is either unlawful or no longer necessary, or you oppose the erasure of yours personal data and instead request the restriction of their use.
- Data portability
You reserve the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us using the contact details provided below.
Well Water Nederland B.V.
5201 AJ ‘s-Hertogenbosch
If you are unhappy with the way we collect, store, or process your personal data, please contact us. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA).